Hello guys, welcome to our website. Today I want to share you about the benefit of doing exercise. Everyone want healthy body right? Do you know how to get it? Yes, Do an exercise, but what about if we are too busy and didn’t have a spare time going to the gym? Well, I will share you some tips to doing an exercise really quick.
Benefits of Doing Exercise
There are not many people knowing the benefit of doing exercise right? Well, I will share with you the benefit of doing an exercise.
- Doing an exercise will help you to increase your brain capacity. According to some research doing an exercise will increase your serotonin in your brain. Serotonin will help you to maintain your appetite, make your emotion become more stable, and increase your comprehension ability.
- Help you maintain your body weight. When you are doing an exercise the calory and fat in your body will be burnt and changed to be an energy.
- Doing little exercise every morning will help you gain your mood and energy. Because the body will release endorphins to your blood and the endorphins itself will help you more relax when facing a rough day.
- Exercising will help you fighting your disease. According to some research doing an exercise will help you slowing the growth of dangerous diseases like cholesterol, diabetes, osteoporosis, and many other diseases.
Disadvantages of Doing Exercise
Aside from the benefits of Doing an exercise, doing an exercise have some disadvantages too. Must you be shocked right? Yeah but the facts is over doing something can lead to the disadvantages. So, I will tell you a few disadvantages of Doing Exercise.
- You know that doing a normal amount of exercise will give you some benefits right? But, overdoing an exercise will lead you to chronic pain.
- Overdoing an exercise will give you an opposite result of doing a regular exercise. Overdoing an exercise will increase your appetite. So, if you still feel hungry when you are doing an overdoing exercise. It’s normal but remembers to keep your exercise or you will end up gaining weight and getting more fat than before.
- There are so many people who are too busy to doing an exercise and this becomes one of the most disadvantages things for doing an exercise.
- There is a chance of getting injured when you are doing an exercise.
Tips For Doing Exercise
Are you a busy person? So, you don’t have spare time to do some exercise right? But, you want still healthy and keep looking fresh? Well, I have the solution for you. Why not trying to do some warm up? Here are some tips for you to do some warm up at your work:
- Do some stretching before you works to prevent aching at your muscle when you working.
- Little Squats before you works will help you build up your legs muscle if you are doing it properly and simultaneously.
That is all the information I can give to you about the benefit of doing exercise. I hope this information can give you more motivation to do an exercise. If you find this article helpful and inspiring, please share this with your friends or families. Thanks for reading my article. See you in my next article.